Self-Study Training by AIT Training
Self-Study Basic Electricity Training
Our self-study Basic Electricity Course provides an introduction of electrical laws and principles. This course will cover topics that anyone who works with electricity must know to be effective. Simple electrical circuits will be explored and proper troubleshooting techniques will be covered.
Instructional Topics Covered:
• Properties of atoms as they relate to electronics
• Ohm’s Law
• Relationship of voltage, current, resistance and power using Ohm’s Law
• Electricity fundamentals
• Kirchoff’s Laws
• Introductory magnetism
• Inductance Capacitance
• Basic operation of transformers
• Reading simple electrical diagrams
• Proper use of multimeters for troubleshooting
Hands On Exercises:
This self-study course will allow for the setup and execution of the following labs:
4. Series circuit
5. Parallel circuit
6. Combination circuit
7. Not circuit
8. Multiple loads in series
9. Multiple loads in parallel
10. Using rheostats to vary loads
$199.95, Including Shipping. Additional fees to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and internationally may apply.
| Call (812-249-6490) or Fax (812-268-1063) To Order Now!
Materials you will receive:
• Workbook with assignments and exercises
• Certificate issued upon completion of course.