Self-Study Training by AIT Training
Self-Study Basic Electricity Training
Our self-study Basic Electricity Course provides an introduction of electrical laws and principles. This course will cover topics that anyone who works with electricity must know to be effective. Simple electrical circuits will be explored and proper troubleshooting techniques will be covered.
Instructional Topics Covered:
• Properties of atoms as they relate to electronics
• Ohm’s Law
• Relationship of voltage, current, resistance and power using Ohm’s Law
• Electricity fundamentals
• Kirchoff’s Laws
• Introductory magnetism
• Inductance Capacitance
• Basic operation of transformers
• Reading simple electrical diagrams
• Proper use of multimeters for troubleshooting
$199.95, Including Shipping. Additional fees to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and internationally may apply.
| Call (812-249-6490) or Fax (812-800-1054) To Order Now!
Materials you will receive:
• Workbook with assignments and exercises
• Certificate issued upon completion of course.