Self-Study Training by AIT Training
Self-Study Electrical Relay Logic Training
Our Self-Study Electrical Relay Logic Training is a course for those people who are familiar with the concepts covered in our Basic Electricity course. This course covers material that is essential to Mechanic or Technician job performance. Relay control devices and circuit wiring procedures will be examined.
Instructional Topics Covered:
• Identification of symbols
• Timing relays
• Line ladder diagrams
• Operation of various contacting devices
• Operation of solenoids relating to switch devices
• Operation of electromagnetic relays
• Safety procedures and practices
Hands On Exercises:
This self-study course will allow for the setup and execution of the following:
7. Controlling multiple outputs
8. On/Off using relay contacts
10. Jog and run
11. Flip flop circuit
13. Timed on held while timing
14. Timed on with momentary contact
15. Exclusive Or
$199.95, Including Shipping. Additional fees to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and internationally may apply.
| Call (812-249-6490) or Fax (812-268-1063) To Order Now!
Materials you will receive:
• Workbook with assignments and exercises
• Certificate issued upon completion of course.